So I have a confession – I am horrible at keeping up with tags and awards. I know, I know! It is absolutely horrendous of me and I am so sorry. However, I hope I can be partially forgiven by doing the Entertaining Blogger Award today!
I was tagged by the wonderful Kaleena at Reader Voracious. I am absolutely honored to have her tag me for this award and to be thought of as entertaining. I was worried that I was the only one laughing at my jokes, so it’s good to know at least one person out there is laughing to (though I don’t know if its with or at me – either way I’m pleased!) If you haven’t yet, go check out and follow Kaleena here!
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Add the rules so others can follow.
- Answer the questions that have been asked.
- Nominate a handful of entertaining bloggers.
- Who is the one character that you’d want to invite over to your house for dinner and why?
Remus Lupin. He was my favorite character in the Harry Potter series, I wish we could’ve learned more about him! I would love to just chat with him for hours on just about every subject possible!
- What is your favorite reading location?
Curled up in the corner of my bed with a blanket and cup of warm tea.
- What is your favorite childhood book?
My favorite childhood book is The Magic Treehouse. Okay, so this is a series, not a single book, but I adored this series growing up! The perfect combination of magic, history, light science and a healthy dose of adventure made these my book obsessions growing up.
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
This is such an unfair question! I guess I would pick Pride and Prejudice because its one of my favorite books that isn’t apart of a series. I also reread it regularly as well so it wouldn’t bother me to keep rereading it.
- Are you a book monogamist or a book polygamist? (How many books do you read at once?)
I like to be a book monogamist but there are so many books to read in such a short amount of time that I sometimes dabble in book polygamy. Too many books and I start to get confused and the different plot lines get mixed up in my head, so even if I do read multiple books it’s usually no more than 2 or 3 at a time.
- Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? If so, how?
They’ve changed in terms of the books I’m reading – there have been books I’ve picked up that I wouldn’t have normally, but my speed and style of reading hasn’t changed much.
- What is the book you want to read but are most afraid to begin? Why?
I have been putting of A Court of Thorns and Roses for ages even though I bought the book. It has such a large fan base and so much hype that I’m a little intimidated to read it even though I want to! I finally started the Throne of Glass series and hope that’ll alleviate some of my nervousness!
That’s it! Thanks again for tagging me Kaleena!
- What character do you relate to the most?
- You’re stuck in the world of the last book you read with the people of your favorite book – where are you? Who are your companions?
- What is your least favorite genre to read and why?
- What book would you want turned into a movie or show?
- Is there a hyped book you didn’t enjoy reading or even *gasp* DNF?
Bianca at The Ultimate Fangirl
Satou at Inkish Kingdoms
Sam at Fictionally Sam
Clo at Book Dragons